February 20, 2009

To cut, or not to cut?

Lately, Dru has been asking about cutting her hair. We can't make up our mind-one day she wants it- the next day she loves her long hair and doesn't. It's hard to keep up.  We basically have to either curl it or blow dry it straight right out of the bath tub-otherwise it's sort of an in-between mess. We thought we would ask you all... what do you think? Vote to the left of her blog <-------- Long or short?

We borrowed some pictures of little girls we found with short hair (If Matt and Donna ever have a little girl, I think she will look like the first one):



And pics of Dru's hair:



1 comment:

Pokolodi said...

I'm partial to short hair, as you might guess. Her long hair is beautiful, but I think it doesn't get much cuter than a little girl with a bob. I mean, Suri Cruise? Come on! And jump over to Scarlett's blog to see her new French bob. Very cute. Go for it!!