February 17, 2009

Beech Mountain Surprises

Dru and I decided to take a trip to Beech Mountain on Sunday to surprise daddy! He is going to be working with the ski team next year and was there for training. So Dru and I decided it would be fun to hop in the car and go for a little ride. Once we got there, we figured the best way to find him would be to stand at the lift line and wait on him to come down the mountain. Chris said he saw Dru in the distance and was thrilled to have us surprise him and eat lunch with him. Dru thought her daddy was so cool with his big orange skii's and poofy jacket on! We ate lunch in the Beech Tree and while we were there Dru decided she would dance on the stage for anyone who was willing to watch (there was a stage still set up from the band that played the night before). She was so cute! What a great day we had-Dru thinks surprising daddy is always the best (and I agree)!










No comments: