December 22, 2008

Santa, Dirty Face, and Ohh So sleepy!

Only three days left until Christmas!  Can you even believe that?  Dru sure is getting excited about Santa coming to visit.  In fact, she talked to him herself last week on the phone.  He told her she better be a good little girl or she might just get sticks and rocks Christmas morning. Just ask Uncle Scott, he does a great Santa voice!  I smell a new Christmas tradition in the making...  Needless to say, Dru has been on her very best behavior ever since! 

Last week on our way home after Dru's christmas party, I heard her say she looked sooooooo beauuuutiful!  Well, she always looks beautiful and is usually talking to one of her imaginary friends so I didn't think much of her saying that. But, to my surprise I turned around and saw this:






Dru had somehow managed to reached my make up bag and decided to decorate her pretty face.  Doesn't she look just stunning!  It almost looks a little something like a dirty face, but I think she pulls it off well!


Later in the day Dru wanted to paint Christmas cards.  They turned out beautiful and she is very anxious to give her special cards to her Mimi, Big Mimi, and Grammy.  She even wrote the names out all by herself!  During the process, however, she decided to smell the paints.  She said they didn't smell good and thinks they should be made with "smelly goodies".  Here are a couple of pictures right after her smelling the black paint...  Never a dull moment!




7


After a bath to get all the make up and paint off,  Dru fell asleep on the couch.  She was completely tuckered out and took a long, much needed nap:






No comments: