Mrs. Faye and Dru
Mrs. Marcy and Dru (SHHHHH..she's Dru's favorite)
Carter (taking his Santa hat off)
Silly Micah
Bailey and Dru
Bailey
Dru girl
Jake ~ Dru's favorite play buddy
Sweet little Ashley and Beck in the background
Dru
Yesterday, Dru and her friends at school had a birthday party for Jesus. I came to school with her and brought pizza for her class. The others brought fruit, birthday cake, and ice cream (Dru's favorite). With the pizza, I brought them all little elf and sugar plum Santa hats. They looked precious and really enjoyed all the food and celebrating the birth of our savior! They are learning the true meaning of the Christmas holiday and Dru says she is thankful every day when she says her sometimes never ending, precious prayers. There are seven friends in her classroom including Dru and I think I managed to catch all of them at one point or another in the pictures. When I asked Dru what her favorite part of the day was, she said giving her friends their Christmas gifts we wrapped together the night before and singing happy birthday to Jesus. Ashley, the only other little girl in her class, was quick to shout that she wanted Jesus to blow his birthday candles out! How cute! The children had a wonderful time as did the parents. Here are some pictures from yesterday of their party. Enjoy and happy early birthday, Jesus!!

No comments:
Post a Comment