January 28, 2009

The Other Babies In My Life!

So... Dru gained three new cousins all in one year!  First came Preston, then came Henry, and last but not least came Iris!  Preston is Jeff and Dorinda's, Iris is Scott and Stephanie's, and Henry is Matt and Donna's.  Of course they are all beautiful babies!  Anyways, Dru is thrilled to have all of her new cousins and absolutely loves being around babies.  She thinks she is somethin big being the older cousin around here now!  Here are some recent pictures of all the babies in our lives.  If you will notice, Preston has developed the same little nose squintch that Dru used to do.  Must be a Rainey thing!  Too cute! 
 
















1 comment:

Pokolodi said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think...if I am remembering Dorinda correctly, Preston looks like her. Is that right? Although maybe he looks like Big Preston? Iris definitely looks like Stephanie. And, well...there really is no question who Henry looks like, is there? :)
What a lucky girl Dru is! And what a great big cousin she is to all her FIVE younger cousins! Wow...