skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last night we made a discovery... Dru's hair is really, really curly! We knew it had some curl to it but I have never actually tried to work with it. We always dry it right out of the bathtub and then fix it. Dru helps me get ready on a daily basis and so last night she got the idea that she wanted her hair curly also. Instead of drying her hair when she got out of the bathtub we put a little bit of mousse in it and let it air dry. The results were beautiful! Dru was so excited to have curly hair and I was so excited that it is that easy to fix her hair... and we never knew it! She wanted to wear her hair curly to school today so I got some cute shots of her before we left. It also happened to be snowing this morning! Dru was beyond excited to see the snow outside. We watched from the window for a good twenty minutes and then we were off to school for the start of a beautiful, snowy day. (sorry for the blur in some of the pics..still trying to figure out the camera)

1 comment:
cool! I didnt realize her hair was that curly either. It's so pretty :)
Post a Comment